This topic is Closed Create a new Topic Start a Poll

What is WHIPLASH Wrestling?
Lord Scruff
 Posted: Jun 11 2016, 07:00 AM

Sufficiently British.

Member ID:
Total Post:

user posted image

I'm sure you all have a few questions about WHIPLASH Wrestling, so I'll do my best to cover as many different possible questions as I can. So let's just get to it, yes?
  • What game will WHIPLASH Wrestling be done on?
I'll be using No Mercy for WHIPLASH Wrestling. It's the game I know best and the only one I can really record, as I don't have a capture card.
  • That's great and all but what kind of fed will it be?
WHIPLASH is something I'd class as semi-serious. Shows will be booked and results planned in advance but I'm more than open to doing some silly and ridiculous shite. My main goal with WHIPLASH is to have a product I enjoy making while also entertaining friends.
  • In kayfabe, where is WHIPLASH situated?
WHIPLASH is based in Oxford, England. I've yet to decide if the shows will tour the country or just take place in a single arena but it's easy enough to just remember that the fed's in merry old England.
  • Am I able to sign up for WHIPLASH?
Of course! I'm gonna leave WHIPLASH open for people to join if they want to get involved and if this seems like something you wanna get in on, click here for the sign up thread.
  • Speaking of characters, will you have characters of your own making competing in this fed?
Yes, I will. In a sense, WHIPLASH will be similar to a lot of CAW Leagues out there, in that it features my own characters, but I love working with others and that's why I've got sign ups open. More people ensures a far more diverse cast of characters than I could ever produce and I will be going to great lengths to try and ensure everyone gets a fair shake and whatnot.
  • I have an idea for a storyline or a match, who do I go to?
Generally speaking, you should speak to me or one of the people on my booking team. I currently have Goldeneye101 on my booking team with me. If you have any questions at all regarding the fed, go ahead and talk to either of us and we'll do everything in our power to help.
  • I've noticed that you currently have a show called Recovery advertised as the "main episodic show". Does that mean WHIPLASH might gain new show brands in the future?
Yeah, it's quite possible we might get a second brand in the future. It really depends on how many characters I have at my disposal and whether I have enough time on my hands to keep up with it.
  • How do promos affect my chances of getting booked (in storylines and in general)?
As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather uphold a policy that you should only write promos for shows if you want to, rather than feeling forced to do so. Who I book and how will be purely decided on my general feelings towards the character, so while doing promos is most certainly beneficial, I don't want anyone to feel like they absolutely have to promo.
  • How often do you plan on having shows air and how do you plan on airing them?
I'm gonna have to put every single show on a "when it's done" basis, but I'm hoping to have a new episode done and ready to go every 2 to 4 weeks. As for airing, I will probably do an initial airing on Twitch and have shows uploaded to YouTube and probably somewhere else, due to the fact there'll be a lot of copyright bait in terms of music and I'd like to proof myself in the event of takedowns and shows being muted.

If you have any further questions, just ask and I will do my best to answer.

The big cheese himself.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

View Topic Options This topic is Closed Create a new Topic Start a Poll

Mobile Version Last Visit: --